Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving...

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for: (in no particular order) (also added by my family now...)

7 healthy children
1 child in heaven who has taught us so much
8 siblings who still love me lol!
our parents, both inlaws
computers that work
food
good health
our church family, past and present
our church leadership
this beautiful Earth God has given us stewardship over
good movies
hot chocolate
the 4 seasons
our country
the men and women who keep our country free
the scriptures
scripture study with my family
home education
living prophets
General Conference
inspired local leaders
friends
more friends
old friends
new friends
email
blogs
pictures, family pictures, and digital cameras
telephones
phone calls
blankets
air conditioning
books
good books
childrens' books
Christmas
Thanksgiving
St. Patrick's Day
Easter
New Year's
my husband's employment
ebay
one on one time with each of my children
Wal-mart
the Ensign
the Friend
the New Era
Winnie the Pooh
"Cars"
Legos
temples
cold cereal
sleep
M&Ms

More to come... we're just getting started here!

No comments:

Post a Comment