Friday, July 24, 2009

Pictures of Joseph

We have lots of ultrasound pictures, here you can see his face and upper torso.


You can see him sucking his thumb here.

Here is his first picture...


First time I held him.


I believe I mentioned he always had his arm up by his face... well... he tried to be born that way.
See that bruise?


Michael and Joseph. This was in the family visitors room at the NICU.


Family visiting time at the NICU, our whole family.

All swaddled... maybe my only child to like this.

Gifts from admirers and his pictures of his brothers and sister.

Dad and Joseph

Going home!

Michael and Joseph

Benjamin and Joseph

All the kids


Our family picture, July 2001

Michael and Benjamin with Joseph

Joseph

Emilie and Joseph

Gentle, Emilie! Be soft!

Joseph's red hair


Joseph's last evening with us. I think you can see how tired he is and some of the bruising from the seizures/attacks, around his face.
It was hard to keep his little heart beating with so many different defects!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Tabitha. You and Joseph have been on my mind a lot this month and still can't imagine going through something like that. What a touching story. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing a little of your little newborn Joseph. My baby daughter is also in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete