Monday, June 27, 2011

June 26th 365 challenge


I love to see the temple!  I'm going there someday.  I am so glad to have been married in the temple for time and all eternity and to share this with my best friend and husband, Tom.  I am so thankful that we've been able to return to the temple each year, even if it hasn't been as often as we'd like.  This will change with one less than 10 minutes away!
Emilie will be 12 around when the temple is completed, and she is so excited to be able to go to the dedication as well.  Michael and Benjamin just went on a temple trip to do baptisms last Saturday and came back happy and recharged.  Tom and I will be able to go this Saturday.  All the kids love to see our temple and have enjoyed watching it being built, even though at first Christopher thought ANY crane meant there was a temple being built.  Nathanael is 8 so he will be able to attend the dedication along with Tom, myself, Michael, Benjamin, and Emilie, but we'll have to find a babysitter for our youngest 4.  This has been and will be an amazing experience for my whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment