Tuesday, December 8, 2015

365 Joys- November 22nd 2015

11/22/15

What does this look like to you?


MichaelMissionaryPhoto
Passport/missionary picture?  Yep.  That's what it is.

Michael's papers are allllll in.  I think as of this writing (December 8th) all that's left is the Stake submission.

 And in other news, Jules' hair is long enough for braids!
GEDC1162
So proud of her skills here.
GEDC1161

And Ginny has TWO pigtails.
GEDC1155
Awww, the bald days are gone. Liberty for good measure.
GEDC1176
All 3 of my sweet little girls in a row.  All ready for church.  With some complaints.
GEDC1180 I'd get Emilie in there but I think she was still getting ready.



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about Michael's call.

    And while you're still reeling from a passel of little girls, I'm reeling from my bunch of boys. It's taking some serious getting used to for all of us!

    ReplyDelete