Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful day 16

Today I am thankful for my breadmaker. When I just don't have time to make bread by hand, or when things are crazy busy or like the last few days, full of sick kids but we still need bread by lunchtime, the breadmaker is a lifesaver!

Here is ours...


We've had the same breadmaker since December of 2000 (MAYBE 1999, I am trying to remember if Emilie was born yet lol). It died last fall and my brother Jared got me a new one, same kind, for Christmas. I am happy to say that this 2nd one is nearing its first birthday and doing quite well.

I have some great recipes to share and you might just have to tweak the recipes to work for your climate... having lived in Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and now Missouri, climate differences are crazy! Comment if you'd like recipes for chili cheese bread, cinnamon raisin bread, or a never fail buttermilk bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment