Sunday, November 1, 2015

365 Joys- November 1st 2015

11/1/15

Is it really November?  Wow.

The last two weeks have been a bit of a blur as I got sick and kind of muddled through most of it.  I went to a retail clinic and was diagnosed with acute ear and sinus infections plus acute bronchitis.  Well, if that wasn't enough, I kept getting worse and went to an Urgent Care and was then x-rayed and diagnosed with pneumonia which just changed the antibiotic.

I love November and sharing posts about what I am thankful for each day.  I like the tradition.

Today I am very thankful for modern medicine and all the wonderful technology and inspiration that our ancestors did without.  While it is to be used with discretion, it is still given to us by God and I am so thankful that when our family needs it, it is there.

This picture shows some of the wonderful modern advances that have helped me the last 2 weeks.


GEDC0805
Oh, and while I was sick we were supposed to have  Lumination Glow Stick Markers House Party.  So we partied!  It was so much fun.  We had to spread the party fun to separate houses so as not to share germs... but this is our version!

Enjoy!

GEDC0829

GEDC0901

GEDC0910

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm certainly sorry you've needed all of that medication, but I'm glad you have it. I sure hope you're on the road to recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete