Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Debating... January 17th


I'm enjoying a 365 challenge of posting a picture of something that day. The thing I'm debating over is posting these pictures to the blog as well... I think I might. Our blog isn't so busy that it would take it over, and it might help me post something every day as I explain or apologize for the picture. I'll post the past pictures later but I'll start with yesterday's picture.

Timothy is unique, as all my children are, but he's so quick and distracted that it's hard to get a picture of him. You need to be fast. I am thinking of using one of those bursts of pictures some cameras have. I haven't figured this out on my new camera yet but probably will soon. So I was taking pictures of Timothy because I looked at my pictures and noticed there weren't any of him.

He liked getting close to the camera... and this expression was just so him it's my picture for yesterday.

I know my friends on facebook get this twice, as my blog posts get imported... :) Oh well hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment