Friday, May 22, 2015

365 Joys- May 1st, or, day 7 of our 2015 Epic Trip of Epicness

5/1/15

Our last day in Utah (day 7 of our trip to Utah)

It was bittersweet.  We made the most of it!


IMG_5528 Here's Juliana with her "new" Grandma.  (as opposed to the old grandma, who is younger, but who she knows better because she lives closer.)  My mom got a kick out of this and called herself the old new Grandma.


IMG_5506 More cousins!  My sister Sherri's family was represented by her children, Savanna and Patrick.  So glad to see them!  We did get to see nearly every member of my family (or representation!) though one brother is in Korea and his kids are out of state, and another is in Texas.


IMG_5548 One last picture with my brother Tim's kids (and his wife!).  It was so wonderful being able to spend so much time with them.  Best thing about our trip was family.  I love that my kids know most of their cousins at least by sight.

1 comment: