Monday, July 6, 2015

365 Joys- June 19th 2015

6/19/15

Here's Juliana finding a little heart shaped pretend plate she'd never seen before.

Why is this notable?

Well, there's a story, not a long one, that just was a huge reminder to me of the tender mercies of the Lord.


IMG_6056

Here's what the plate used to look like.


IMG_6057
Ok, I'm sure you can kind of tell what happened.  Somehow this little plate got heated and changed shape.

I found it, cooled and in the shape of a heart, and started crying.  It was one of those days.

It was in the bottom of my bread machine.

It could have started a fire, which potentially could have killed my family or destroyed everything we own.

It didn't.

It could have ruined our bread machine, which, while our Kitchen-aid is broken and in need of a part which we haven't gotten yet, is a great resource for our daily bread.

It didn't.

It could have at the VERY LEAST ruined the bread we were making for that day.

It didn't.

All it did was melt into the shape of a heart.

Our Heavenly Father has even the little details of our lives to remind us that He loves us.

And I am thankful.


1 comment: