Thursday, December 31, 2015

365 Joys- December 31st 2015

12/31/15

It's the last year of 2015!  Can you believe it?

I have no idea what I'm going to call next year's posts.   I'll think of something.  Before tomorrow?  Maybe not.  My fingers are sore because we finally got the strings for my new viola today!  I love it.

GEDC1683

GEDC1684 And tonight is the oft spoke of evening of snack dinner (as my kids call it) and fun foods night as we wait for the New Year and play games, enjoy snacks, and watch movies as a family.

I'm thankful that most of us are healthy and most of us are here.

Benjamin is on the Stake Youth Committee and emceeing the youth dance tonight (that got changed TO tonight even though everyone we know wanted it NOT on New Year's Eve so the kids could be with their families... ah well.)  So Emilie and Benjamin are at the dance, hopefully having a blast, and we're all here.

Our home is open to whoever wants to come snack with us! 

Happy New Year to anyone who reads this!  I hope your 2016 is better than 2015, and it doesn't matter if last year was good or bad, we just hope 2016 is even better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment