Thursday, January 7, 2016

366 Laughs- January 5th 2016

1/5/16

We had a fun surprise from my sister today!
A package!  With really cool CTR necklaces for the little girls.  (Jules is scared to get hers dirty... still can't get her to wear it.  We'll keep trying.)
GEDC1713
And a family puzzle!
GEDC1718
Emilie was taking pictures of me opening it.  I don't always look that thrilled at my kids holding a camera, but it's the only way anyone ever sees pictures of me.
GEDC1716
Christopher wanted a picture, too.
GEDC1721

Samuel has out grown his Cub Scout shirt but only has 2 weeks left before he turns 11 and moves on to Boy Scouts.  So... I sewed  his Webelos badge onto a Scout shirt and we can change it very easily in 2 weeks!


Doesn't he look grown up?  This is my first Texas baby, all grown up and ready for Boy Scouts!
GEDC1723

Oh, and Liberty wearing her necklace.  :)  Crazy hair in braids but coming out... haha.

GEDC1720

No comments:

Post a Comment