Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17th 365 challenge


11/17/11



Today I am thankful for how wonderfully unique each of my children are. Of course, that makes it more difficult to raise them, teach them, and deal with them, but honestly, how boring would 8 (9?) carbon copies be? Liberty is already showing her strong personality (well, she did THAT even before she was born, see ultrasound pix) but today I just loved her choice of accessories.  She has her own sense of style, for sure.  (big sister Emilie helps...)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Some days I sigh with contentment at having such joyful diversity at home, and others I want to tear my hair out because I can't keep up. :)

    Given a choice, though, I choose diversity, too.

    And I so love tutus on little girls--the sight of them just makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete