Monday, November 21, 2011

November 20th 365 challenge


11/20/11

I am so thankful for my beliefs, especially for my belief (knowledge, really) that my son Joseph is a part of our family forever, and for the part that temples play in that belief.  Tom and I were married in the temple, and we were sealed for time and all eternity, meaning that our marriage will last beyond death, and the children that we have are part of that union forever, as a part of our family that began with that marriage ceremony in the temple.  And that includes our son Joseph who died at 12 days of age, back in 2001, even though some of our other children have never met him but still talk about him, and our older children were ages 4, 2, and 1 still have memories of that time (or of us talking about that time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment