Thursday, January 1, 2015

365 Joys- January 1st, 2015

It's a new year!  I've been doing daily pictures of our life here in Missouri now for 4 years... and it's on to a new one.  One thought... we've lived in this home longer than we've lived anywhere else now... I know we were in Texas longer, but we bought a house after 2 years.  This has been our home the longest.  And just like everywhere else, we've had our ups and downs here.

However, we don't have to focus on the downs.  So this year, the pictures may not be of the happiest parts of our days... but they are joyful.  Have a Joyful 2015 with us!

And I freely admit, I don't always take a picture every day, but I do try to make up for it by remembering something from the day before and keeping it real!


IMG_3797
1/1/15

We love puzzles!  Here is the one we are working on right now.  It brings me joy to have activities my children enjoy with me, and building something out of chaos also brings me joy.

Enjoy a puzzle!  Winter often brings illness, which seems conducive to my family wanting to do puzzles, along with the colder weather where we don't want to spend a lot of time outside.

Here's a blog post I did on puzzles just this past month, for the Happy Housewife.  I've been a contributor on this site about as long as I've been doing daily posts on VFHomeschool... and that also brings me joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment