Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10 years ago today...

I brought an angel into this world.  With a lot of help, of course, and the usual doctors, nurses, and this time adding a NICU staff as well.



I've shared his story a lot, but what better time to do so than his birthday?  Of course, in a week and a half or so there is another, more silent, milestone, where I try to keep myself busy around midnight so I'm not laying awake in bed remembering a child dying in our arms.  However, even that memory is sweet knowing where Joseph is now.

As the years have gone by, I find myself wanting to go visit his gravesite again.  Maybe soon.


Here is the link to his family site with all his pictures. 

On this blog, I've also written multiple times about him and the memories we have.  You can click on "Joseph" in the list of words to the top right of the blog posts.  Here is a link to a blog post with lots of pictures in better quality than on the website (we made the site 10 years ago, it's time for an overhaul!)

Here is a post with more of our memories of him, his birth, his life, and his death.  I wrote it 2 years ago.



So many people were involved in his life, our church members, our friends online, around the country, and truly all over the world, as well as family who never got to hold him or see him.  This is truly a time of wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment