Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 17th 366 challenge


2/17/12

New car seat!  I love the color.  This was on sale at Target.com.  This is our 4th infant car seat in 16 years... the first two were hand me downs (one for Michael that we used for two kids, then again for Emilie that we used for three kids including Joseph) and then we needed one when Samuel was born, 7 years ago.  That one lasted through 4 babies since we got it NEW from some of my siblings as a baby gift :)  Since that was past the destroy date, here we go again.  Sure, it's blue, but it's a nice bright blue that would be cute for a girl, too!

Liberty knows it's for the baby... but she's starting to act like she's confused as to whether SHE is the baby or not... we're working on that. We have time.

2 comments:

  1. That IS cute!

    It's getting closer! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new car seats. We got a "new" seat for Simon and it's fun. I can't believe how close you're getting. I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete